Surf Bike at SurfWatch Partner, MarinaBay

Welcome SurfWatch's newest partner, MarinaBay!

Started by Jean Neymar (jeanquille) in 2012, Marinabay is a beach shop with furniture and other items for landscaping your beach.  Customers can visit the in-world location or shop on the Marketplace.

Jean explains:
"My stuff is totally exclusive in SL and anywhere because I make it myself on Cinema 4D.  I'm not a professional, and I do my best for the surfing world.  I'm open to new ideas for builds.  Contact me to discuss any custom needs."

MarinaBay now joins our Partner pages in SurfWatch!

And check out one of Jean's newest creations just in time to load up the boards for a ride to the waves:
Jean's Surf Bike
Photo shoot location:  LaVista del Mar SurfWatch Outpost

Find this awesome surf bike and Jean's other amazing creations at the MarinaBay Beach Shop.

MarinaBay Beach Shop




Share:

No comments: