SLSA Sheworthy HP5 Pro Surfing Competition Results

Submitted by Teddy Bear (atlasshrugged3)

The Sheworthy HP5 Pro Surfing Competition was held on Saturday, February 23rd, at Solace Dreams – home break of the SLSA.  This HP5 Board competition was held on the Californian waves.

Podium
Sheworthy HP5 Pro Surfing Competition Results:
1 Moira 16.00
2 Richie Marley 15.83
3 Bodhi Lowtide 15.58
3 Kris Marley 15.58
5 Teddy Bear 15.00
5 Solsty Kismet 15.00

Champion Moira
I am so proud of Tsunami Team Captain & SLSA Director Moira (venera74) winning today’s surfing event. Everyone in the finals surfed very well.

Sheworthy Title Sponsor – Annie Panties
Sheworthy Pub Owner, Head Judge & SLSA Director Annie Panties (jadeeast) flawlessly hosted today’s surfing competition.

I finished in 5th Place
I dedicated my performance to .v a l i u m.  (valium lavender), who provided an HP5 Rezzer at T’ai, allowing me to practice on the HP5 every day. My focus was on artistic surfing. Carving smooth turns on the Californian wave. Although I fought through lag spikes, I stay on the Californian wave like glue, exhibiting control & artistic surfing.

Surfing Judge Mick Lunasea
Mick Lunasea looks do dapper in his tuxedo judging today’s competition. Mick had been training for this event but volunteered to be a substitute judge. Mick told me that Surfing an HP board is like painting a picture. The wave is the canvas and my board is the brush.

Solsty’s first Podium
Solsty Kesmet (solsty) was rewarded for her hard work this past month on the California Wave

Next month Surfing Competition will be held at my sim, T’ai Surfing!
C-3 board on Swells & Tahiti waves.
It should be an epic event!

Share:

No comments: