Meet Your Candidates: Gia Villano

Submitted from SLSA Director candidate application:

I Gia Villano  would like to run for the open director position within the SLSA.  I am willing to serve the full term. I was previously the Co Captain of Reef Riders and now a current surfer for Tai Chi surf team.

I have been a member of the SLSA since 2009 and  previously served 6 terms as a director. I believe that I  can be an asset to the current board.  I have been a part of this organization since 2009 and it has become my passion to serve and help the growth of surfing in SL. My past goals as a SLSA director was to find new sponsors, setup surf events, as well as vote on numerous proposals to help further the growth of the SLSA.  One area that I would like to continue to improve is growing our pool of Judges.  

My hopes going forward would still be the same.  To find new and innovative ways to grow our great organization.  I love working with everyone and look have a great work ethic to bring to the table.


~GIa Villano
Share:

No comments: