SurfWatch Fashion Focus: Tres Chic

Submitted by Valerie Lavender



There's more to the Second Life (SL) surf scene than the wave.  Beaches are full of dudes and babes checking each other out and checking out the latest in beach fashion.  Stay tuned for Valerie's regular series on SurfWatch Beach Fashion.



Hi Beach Gals! 

I hope you have enjoyed the summer of fashion I have provided you!  It being Summer, I tried to showcase mostly bikinis and beachwear and furnishings.  I will continue to post beach fashions, of course,


but keep in mind Summer is about to end and the shops will be full of Fall fashions and swim wear will become far and few between!  I will faithfully keep looking for you-:)  Just don't be surprised to see more Fall fashions in the coming weeks!  Enjoy this nude colored sexy bikini I picked up at Tres Chic today (pictured).  It comes in an array of pretty colors to choose from and the landmark to Tres Chic is:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001



Look for the SYS shop and it's called the ALIX bikini.
EVENT ENDS SEPTEMBER 10.

Share:

No comments: