Ashleigh's Advice #5: It's been a while, but I have a timely one...

It's almost fall again, and this busy bee can't wait to slow down and enjoy some cooler temps. Fall brings Fall TV, and each year my OCD side comes out and I list out all the shows and decide what I want to watch and then organize them by premiere date. My go-to source for all this info throughout the entire year is FutonCritic.com

Each season (Fall, Spring and Summer) they put up their complete broadcast schedule grid. Making it super easy to see what's airing when. They also list by network what shows are back for the next season, cancelled, new or coming back in a future season. This is how I know that One Tree Hill is coming back for it's final season, even though it's not on the CW's fall schedule. And how I found out about this weird sounding half hour comedy (Apartment 23) co-starring James Van Der Beek as himself (and judging on the plot, he's no Dawson!) It's also how I know I can breathe a sigh of relief for Mike & Molly and Hawaii 5-0; all while looking forward to Grimm and a Charlie's Angels reboot!

So if you're a TV Junkie like me, or if you just don't wanna miss out on something you'll love until it's too late. Take a few minutes and check out their fall grid. Got a favorite show not on one of the big 5? They cover those too, search by name, network or even actor!
Share:

No comments: