Surfing with Lissa

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again...er, Hi again! I'm off searching for a sweet spot to surf once again. Join me and lets surf!

I heard the waves are sweet at Pirate Point Break so I headed over there where the epic waves are truly running! After taking in a few runs, I found some nice quiet spots to sit and rest and did some shopping while there as well. A girl can never have too many boards or kinis!


Next stop is Peach Pie Resort on Wolf! Dual unsynced pipes run on this sim making for a challenge if you wanna ride them both. I chose to sit this one out and watch VW Sands and Abel Halderman show me how pipes are done.

Just in time to catch the sunset, I find Kilkee in the County Clare of Ireland. Fluffies roll into shore in shark infested waters. I don't have my wet suit so pulling up some sand, I sit back and enjoy the sunset. http://slurl.com/secondlife/GREATER%20IRELAND%20Clare/90/167/21


Have a place you would like featured? IM me inworld and let me know about your secret surf spot!

Share:

3 comments:

Kantbe Thursday said...

Peach Pie Resort doesn't have any loaner boards nor a rez area yet. Just toss your board out about 20 meters from the shore line to rez a board. If you come back to the shoreline and get off your board, it will autoreturn after a bit, so don't be dilly dallying around on the beach ;-))

d°xx said...

CONGRATULATION !!! i am glad sw starts to watch surfing ;-) and if the pics would be to enlarge i could steal the one lissa sitting on that soooo damn cool board :-) hahahah ride on

SurfWatch/Tauri Tigerpaw said...

SurfWatch always has and always will continue to watch the surf as well as those stories that are of interest and impact the Second Life surfing community! Thanks for reading SurfWatch!