The Sun Sets on Neart

Submitted by Kantbe Thursday

As many of you have heard or discovered by now, West of Ireland turned back one of our oldest public surfing sims to Linden Labs. This was due to the new policy where Linden discontinued land cost discounts to charity and educational customers.


Neart is now gone. A number of you dropped by during it's last few days to help collect some surfing video there. Thanks to all of you who came by and I'm sorry I wasn't able to include some of you who would have liked to been a part of this.


I'd also like to thank SL live musicians Zorch Boomhauer, POL Arida, and Lefty Unplugged for allowing me use their music for the making of this video.


Share:

3 comments:

Cierra said...

Great video!

Anonymous said...

Incredible...job well done on the video K...so many surf sims down gives me a huge lump in my throat. The sun may be setting on Neart but it will never be forgotten. Thank-you to all the people who made Neart so damn special.

Bobbi Laval said...

Makes me cry.