Mari's Mailbag: Display Names

submitted by Marianna Monentes
Okay, I have to admit when the discussion of Display Names came about I was first to say that I felt it a bad idea. To think there would be people with my name ...like the griefers wreaking havoc and me being blamed. They can pay my tier but cannot cause probs. So now, I am happy to say the Display Name idea is really cool especially learning who everyone is again. Then if you
have lots of alts do you then give them Display Names too? Of course you do.

Lately, I see my friends logging on and it is making me laugh so hard. Some of the names they have. What will Lindens come up with next?? They have given us free homes, names even the game is free until you learn your play money isn't play but its to late because you are already addicted to all the niceties of Second Life (SL). Each and every day I log on I find something new and exciting in this phenomenal virtual world. Tomorrow there will be yet another feature. Touch would be nice...smiles. A good hug.

Next time you think its your last day in Second Life (SL) try to remember your first. Remember? It was like a shiney new car with a full tank and new tires. Lets refill our tanks...recap or retread our tires ...put down our suntops...and keep cruising. Just think ...new waves on the horizon...like the endless summer. There are so many cool things about Second Life (SL). When those days of bad times pop up...just grab your board ...become one again with the wave until it passes.

Share:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Mari...thanks for a great post.