Tauri's Tidbits and Sticky Situations #8

We were recently having a convo about Second Life (SL) situations and talking about SL etiquette - is there such a thing? You know, the kinds of things you run into in SL and are not sure of the proper way to handle. We'll be periodically posting these dilemmas and looking for genuinely constuctive feedback on your opinion. If you have a comment or a dilemma of your own, let us know and we'll add it to the list!



Dilemma:
If a friend asks you to test a poseball with them, and you clearly see that it is not a poseball position you are comfortable being in with that friend, how do you get out of it?
Share:

3 comments:

Kantbe Thursday said...

er, ah, excuse me... My Mom is calling me.. gtg!!!

poof!

btw, sounds interesting... wanna show me that poseball?

Lissa Pinion said...

If it's guy, I say, Um, you don't want V calling you...if its a girl, get on. I've needed to test out posies before and its a huge pia if you need two ppl. If you aren't comfy w/ it,then be polite and say "on freaking way am I doing THAT!" Issue solved lol

Kekoa Arbizu said...

Tell him you’re a poseball test technician expert and it will cost $L1000 for 1 minute of testing…if he’s cheeky enough to agree, get the money first, sit on the poseball, go on mouselook, count the cracks on the ceiling. Don’t forget to time it! Then go buy some choos! ;)