Spotted: Tiny Dancer turns Tiny Surfer

submitted by Ashleigh Dickins

In my running around the grid recently I came across a familiar name, but not a familiar face. Sierra Sugar had turned tiny dancer and was about the size of my shoe as she DJ'd her Friday night rock set. Also in attendance was Colleen Brennan and Kim Henig, who had the idea to put tiny Sierra on a tiny surfboard. Luscious Starship was called in to produce a tiny scripted board based on her LSD line of boards. Within an hour there was a tiny Big Dawg board for a tiny Sweet Kitty!

No time was wasted in getting to the waves, only pausing long enough for me to grab a butterfly net in case Sierra fell off the board into the deep ocean. Colleen and Kim acted as life guards and helped tiny Sierra paddle out. Check out the photo I took below of tiny Sierra on her tiny Big Dawg board headed for a not so tiny wave.

Share:

No comments: