Happy Valentine's Day - from Mari

There so many people I love...so many friends in SL to list them all here would be lengthy. You all know I was recently married and RW is my main squeeze. Its no secret how much I love this guy he has literally captured my soul. Think its appropriate here to convey the love I have for SurfWatch and Ms Tigerpaw. too. To me this is more than a blog. Its family. We all genuinely care for each other... Its always about community and keeping it strong and keeping it real. Tauri is the heart of this home. She has a gift of genuinely loving her friends...loving all of us. She keeps it real. Isn't that what surfin is all about? Being one with the wave. Want to thank you Ms. T for all you have given me and the community. Also to say I love you.
Share:

No comments: