Passing...


It is with great sadness that SurfWatch passes on the news that Blood Klotzel passed away in RL last night from a sudden heart attack. Blood was a dear friend to many, active for Reef Riders surf team, a great proponent of live music in SL, and an enthusiastic supporter of West of Ireland and Project Children. He is survived by his partner and love in RL and SL, Sandi Benelli, who said he had a heart of gold and would give the shirt off his back. Desirae Beaumont, Captain of Reef Riders, stated,"Please keep Blood and all his family in your thoughts and prayers. I had a chance to get to know him, and he was a man who always had kind words to say about others. God bless you, Blood Klotzel."


Ride on, Blood...
Share:

2 comments:

Bon Chenaux, SLSA Director/Reef Riders Co-Cpt said...

My condolences go out to Sandi and the rest of Blood's family. I knew of Blood to only be kind and giving. I hope this untimely tragedy will give us all a look at what is truly important as we take the wave tomorrow. I will take my waves in Blood's memory and hope you all do the same.

Sioban McMahon said...

Blood was a good man with a great sense of fun and fair play. My condolences go out to his family and love ones in RL and SL.

He will be greatly missed.