SurfWatch Flickr Favorite - "A day at the beach..." by Carey Chenault


SurfWatch Golden Lens Award winner "A day at the beach..." courtesy of Carey Chenault - see the full sized version on Flickr 

Austin Novaland comments:  I love this photo, submitted to the SurfWatch Flickr group, by the very talented Carey Chenault.  It' captures a perfect scene in a quaint little beach town, and I could imagine myself in the place of the driver, tooling around with Weezer playing on car's stereo. I wasn't aware that Baja Norte had undergone a makeover, so I took the opportunity to go check it out for myself.  It's even more beautiful in person, though I was sad to see that the surfing wave was gone.  No worries, as the swell at neighboring region Baja Cove is alive and well.  All of the Baja sims are worth a visit if you haven't been, or like me, if it has been too long.  Bring your board, your camera, and a friend or three and make a day of it.

You can see more of Carey's amazing work on her Flickr page.


SurfWatch editors will periodically be featuring Flickr Favorites to share in SurfWatch.  We'd love to see your talent displayed in the pages of SurfWatch.  Share your photo to SurfWatch's Flickr group and maybe we'll pick your photo to feature next. 

Share:

No comments: