Wax on Tink Wardell

submitted by Dillan Munro



Name: Tink Wardell
Location Caught: Surfer's Bay

SW:  How long have you been SL surfing:
TW:  I first jumped on a board about 4 years ago, which is probably the first time I fell off a surfboard too. It wasn't something I took to straight away but I'm getting a lot better at it.

SW:  What is your preferred board choice?
TW:  I have a C-3 V2 SmokeyBlack which is really lovely and easy to use. Looks great in poses too, and you even look pretty cool when you fall off it!

SW:  What do you like most about this beach?
TW:  I love how every part of it has been thought about, and everything is so well put together. I also like how everyone talks, and it's a real "hang out" not just a pick up sim.

SW:  Do you prefer to surf competitively or just for fun?
TW:  Oh just for fun, if you saw my skill on a surfboard, you would understand why. But who knows what might happen in the future.

SW:  What is your go-to surf song?
TW:  Wipe Out, obviously!

SW:  What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from surfing?
TW:  Well I own SL Unplugged magazine, which keeps me very busy, I'm either taking pictures, meeting with sponsors (Surfers Bay is one of them) or busy with models and photographers. I'm an avid photographer too and I also love going to music events and shopping.
Share:

No comments: