Tsunami Pro Longboard Competition Results

submitted by Teddy Bear (atlasshrugged3)



Tai Podium
Tsunami SSI Longboard Pro Surfing Competition Results

1 Moira 16.08
2 Gia 15.66
3 Cierra Theriac 15.33
4 Teddy Bear 14.33
5 Bodhi Lowtide 14.25
6 ÍĻŸ 13.91
7 Mick Lunasea 9.66

The Tsunami SSI Surfing event was held at T’ai, so I hosted the event! T’ai is a pristine surfing SIM and the surfing conditions were excellent. This competition was a true test of surfing ability using the SSI Longboard on Freestyle waves.

I finished in 4th Place
I was so nervous my hands were shaking. I need to get over my anxiety when surfing in competitions. I perform much better in practice then what I show the judges in competitions.

Tsunami Queens
Queens of Team Tsunami
I am so proud of Tsunami Team Captain Moira winning the first surfing event held at my SIM, the New T’ai Surfing.
SLSA Director Petra Xaris (9th Place) also surfed very well.


ÍĻŸ first Podium
ÍĻŸ celebrated her first Podium by finishing in 6th place. ÍĻŸ hard work on the waves is finally paying off

Cierra & Flynn

Flynn Sheridan & Cierra Theriac
It’s great to see Flynn back celebrating Cierra’s 3rd place finish

DJ Tiny
The music was provided by DJ Tiny


Warming up with Connie
Connie Decosta came over to T’ai in the morning to warm me up dancing to “Love Shack”





Share:

No comments: