The Haunting of Playa Peridida....Part III

Photo submitted by Austin Novaland

Photoshop by easterbeast


With a sigh of surrender to the distraction and realizing I wasn't going to get any more work done at this rate, I decided to find this elusive bird or whatever was yanking my chain.  I'm not typically the one people would call graceful.  I'm the one that walks up the stairs and falls off the side.  I was following the bird call that continued to sound distant no matter what direction I went in, when I fell off some rocks and landed in the turquoise surf.  I found a rope dangling into the water and attempted to climb out but just as I breached the surface, I heard that bird call right at the back of my neck.  "JAY YOU!!!"  I fell backwards - a slow motion, arms splayed out, splash back into the surf and down into some kind of under water cave or clearing.

TO BE CONTINUED........
Share:

No comments: