Surf Therapy - Surfing at Bundy

Submitted by Maxwell Silvansky

So lately its been hard to get in world due to a lot of goings on in my RL, but one evening I hopped in world for a bit and decided I needed some surf therapy because... as we all know...a few fresh waves can do your spirit good.




So I started digging through my surf spot land marks in that mess I call my Inventory and would up over at Bundy reef. I broke out my FAKT Nuu Devil board and my old school Majini rashie and paddled out to the waves. While I was trying to relearn everything I had forgotten about riding a surfboard,  I ran into a very friendly surfer named Celi (Celestrii), and also spotted a blast from the past surfer friend Gia (Villano-Triton). We grabbed a bunch of waves and even tossed in a couple party waves for good measure. I think I spent more time plucking myself out of the rocks then actually upright on the board, but I still managed to get a couple of good runs in.

Afterwards the three of us were chilaxing and chatting about how the surf world is today and how it was years ago when it was all just beginning. One thing I came to realized that day is that I still enjoy SL surfing as much as I did 10 years ago, and there are still a lot of great new and old time surfers out there that are just a pleasure to hang out with and have a surf and a fun conversation with.


So next time your spirit needs a boost, give surf therapy a try. See you on the waves!



Share:

1 comment:

SurfWatch/Tauri Tigerpaw said...

Awesome to see you back in the pages of SurfWatch! Loved the write up!