Surfing with Lissa


This week's surf sessions takes us to a red rock, white sand beach and a place that for you fluffy lovers, will surely challenge you.  Grab your boards and hit the waves!






First up....

What? Surf and Simboard Park
Slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Opelessence/25/235/891
I first heard about What? from a cute lil chipmunk. My first visit I got sidetracked and had to leave but came back today. Boy howdy I'm glad I did!  The sim is completely remodeled and I have to say I'm loving the red rock and  grassy dunes. HP waves are running and there is a loaner board option as well. No shopping but with so many nooks and crannies to explore especially with that special someone, who needs shopping? (LM takes you to a central point then you tp down to the beach)

And...

Xuriel
SLurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Opelessence/25/235/891
This is a wicked fast pipe run so be ready as soon as you get in the water otherwise you will miss it!  There is a campfire on the beach to warm up and dry off with when you have hit all the fluffys you can.


Share:

No comments: