H20 - Into the Liquid

submitted by VW Sands
photos by JT Castanea

A friend of mine mentioned the other day that she was working on her "SL Bucket-list"
As always I joked and said "ya mean there are OTHER things to do in SL besides surfing??"

It did remind me however to have a new look at my own bucket-list. Turns out I have managed to tick quite a few boxes! On the other hand......every single one of them is H2O based.

Sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, SUP, surfing, of course....hell, floating downstream in an inner tube
with an ice cold beer in hand!

Just something about "the water" that pulls at me. Which is an easy itch to scratch here in Second Life.

This last trip, Meks (Meka Sands Chaffe) and I popped over to One Love and hopped into a Kayak to explore the waterways at a slow paddle. Absolutely stunning cool! Birds and wildlife all over, the sounds and colors and...the water.

Turns out these kayaks take waves.........fairly well even!

So if ya want a change of pace or need to tick a few boxes, jump on a sailboat or drop a kayak in the water!  Relax and "feel" the energy that only comes when you go Into the Liquid.









Share:

No comments: