Surfer's Bay VIP: November Baygirl Britney Fairlady

Submitted by Dillan Munro
Photos by Leanne Mordue

SurfWatch recently caught up with Surfer's Bay VIP Baygirl for November, Britney Fairlady, to find out about her background and what it takes to become a coveted Surfer's Bay VIP Baygirl.

SurfWatch (SW): Tell me a bit about your background here in Second Life (SL). How did you end up making it to the beaches?
Britney Fairlady (BF):  I started out SL in Bloodlines but that didn't last too long before I figured it was not for me and then hung with friends before coming into contact with photographers and was introduced to Surfer's Bay. I loved it  there so much that it become my spot!

SW: Are you a surfer?
BF: Yes, I do love to surf and learning it can be very fun.

SW: What other things do you enjoy in SL ?
BF: Well, I love to model.  And I take photos myself, as well. I like to learn to create, enjoy shopping  and hanging out with friends at the Bay and enjoying a carefree lifestyle.

SW: Tell us a bit more about your modeling career. What do you enjoy most about it?
BF: Well, for me it is the creation of something that is talked about.  I had the honor of working with some of the best people. I love to model and see what  the final product becomes.

SW: Do you envision something else after modeling? Films perhaps?
BF: Films...hmm that would be a grand adventure.  And yes, would love to work into that as well.

SW: Is there someone special here in your SL?
BF: Well, I wish I could  say there was but no, not really into relationships.  They just make things too complicated. You know, the jealousy factor.

SW:  (Nods). It can be tough here. Friends are always important!
BF: Yes, they are.  I love all my friends.

SW: What are your favorite spots to hang out in addition to Surfers Bay?
BF: Well, I do like to go dancing at Exhale dance club.  And there are a few other clubs I will go and  dance at. But  mainly end up at Surfer's Bay.

SW: Okay, thanks for sharing! Is there anything else you'd like our readers to know about you?
BF: Just that SL is a fun place and full of adventure.  Just don't let the excitement of it all ruin who you are.

WANT TO BE A BAYGIRL?

Surfer’s Bay is proud to count some of the most creative and inspiring female avatars in Second Life as members.

Each month, we choose one female to be ‘Baygirl of the Month’ and she is awarded cash and other prizes.

WHAT YOU COULD WIN!

$L 1,000 cash
A photo-shoot at Surfer’s Bay
Special group tag of ‘Baygirl’ which is yours to keep after your month ends
Your photos featured on our ‘Baygirl’ wall on the beach
Your photos featured in Surfer’s Bay Flickr group
A Baygirl sexy mesh shirt

WHAT MAKES A BAYGIRL?

We don’t choose Baygirls on how they look but we choose them on how they interact with others and help promote the Surfer’s Bay sim and group.

We look at the visitor logs for the island and look at the 3 ladies with the highest visitation numbers. We then pick one of those ladies based on how she supports Surfer’s Bay and if she has Surfer’s Bay in her profile PICKS.

We also select winners based on how they talk to others and how much they help new members.

We want our Baygirls to be proud ambassadors for the sim and our community and are honored to have them represent us!

We are very proud of all of our previous and existing Baygirls and look forward to our future Baygirls.

Each winner is only eligible to win one monthly contest per year.

After 12 months of winners we will vote between all the monthly Baygirl winners for the Baygirl of the year award.

Share:

No comments: