Surfers Bay VIP September Baygirl Lesley Wroth

Submitted by Dillan Munro
Photos courtesy Lesley Wroth
Baygirl information provided by Duncan Blackburn


September Baygirl:  Lesley Wroth


SurfWatch reporter, Dillan Munro, recently caught up with Surfer's Bay VIP September Baygirl, Lesley Wroth, and shares a little about her with our readers. SurfWatch will be sharing Surfers Bay VIP Baygirl each month culminating in Surfers Bay VIP Baygirl of the Year!  

Dillan Munro (DM): Tell me a bit about your Second Life (SL); how you came to get close to the beach, etc.
 ღ..ℒℰSℒℰy ωrσtħ..ღ (LW): Well, over my many years here on SL, I have done many things like owned clubs, been a part of bloodlines, modeled, done photography, written in blogs, been a magazine photographer for a few magazines, and I decided it was time to relax and enjoy SL.  So I found my way to Surfers Bay where I have been a member. A couple years ago I met some amazing people, learned how to surf and take a spill gracefully (laughs), and I enjoy my time relaxing on the beach with my husband (Cadeon Wroth).

DM: Did you two meet there?
LW: Yes and no.  We had noticed each other there a few times which I discovered after we began to talk, but we have spent a good bit of time together there. We love it!  And Duncan (Blackburn) is so sweet and has always been kind and accepting of me even as an elf. I have been told by other beaches that I was not allowed there because of my ears.

DM: So you surf?
LW: A bit, but I'm nowhere near as good as some of my friends such as Johnny Whadd.

DM: Where is your favorite beach ?
LW: Definitely Surfers Bay because there is a bit of everything there, and it has always had the friendliest people too.

DM:  (Nods) Do you watch the surfing competitions?
LW: I have not had the chance.  Work gets in the way a lot, but I would love to since I live at the beach in real life (RL) and love watching them.

DM: Do you live near the beach in SL ?
LW: I do! I'm on Linden waters so I can boat and jet ski.
DM:  Thanks so much for talking to SurfWatch, and congratulations again for winning the September Baygirl!  Best wishes in your life here !


How you can be a Baygirl:

Surfers Bay Baygirl of the month contest Rules

WANT TO BE A BAYGIRL?

Surfer’s Bay is proud to count some of the most creative and inspiring female avatars in Second Life as members.

Each month, we choose one female to be ‘Baygirl of the Month’ and she is awarded cash and other prizes.

WHAT YOU COULD WIN!

$L 1,000 cash
A photoshoot at Surfer’s Bay
Special group tag of ‘Baygirl’ which is yours to keep after your month ends
Your photos featured on our ‘Baygirl’ wall on the beach
Your photos featured in Surfer’s Bay Flickr group
A Baygirl sexy mesh shirt

WHAT MAKES A BAYGIRL?

We don’t choose Baygirls on how they look but we choose them on how they interact with others and help promote the Surfer’s Bay sim and group.

We look at the visitor logs for the island and look at the 3 ladies with the highest visitation numbers. We then pick one of those ladies based on how she supports Surfer’s Bay and if she has Surfer’s bay in her profile PICKS.

We also select winners based on how they talk to others and how much they help new members.

We want our Baygirls to be proud ambassadors for the sim and our community and are honored to have them represent us!

We are very proud of all of our previous and existing Baygirls and look forward to our future Baygirls.

Each winner is only eligible to win one monthly contest per year.

After 12 months of winners we will vote between all the monthly Baygirl winners for the Baygirl of the year award.
Share:

No comments: