New Year With Old Friends

What a pleasant surprise to be hanging out at the SurfWatch headquarters on Bundy Reef when some friends I hadn't seen in ages dropped by.



I can blame Øi.яіgіиαℓ ™(oigetOffMychips) for getting me started with my journey into the world of mesh bodies. I don't think I'll ever forgive him. CK Carver (CoolKat Delicioso) hasn't been in SL much at all for the past couple of years, so we all ganged up on her about getting with the program and doing the mesh thing. CK did make the point that no one would recognize her (like no body reads that name floating over your head, right?).
From left to right in the picture above, we have Oi, CK, Gia Villano, Bandit, and Tauri Tigerpaw. Nash LaVille and I had to cut out before this picture was taken. I'm sure Tauri brought out the bottle of the good stuff after we left too!
Share:

1 comment:

SurfWatch/Tauri Tigerpaw said...

It was awesome to get to hang out and catch up!