Fashion Focus: FAMESHED

Submitted by Vally Lavendar
I enjoyed some time at FAMESHED today and found several goodies to share with you. FAMESHED ends December 27th so try to get by.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/178/160/3493

The first thing that grabbed my attention was a Cheeky Pea Christmas Beach grouping which includes a canoe (PG or Adult); a sandman and flamingos. Perfect for a beach setting!

The black dress I am wearing is also from FAMESHED and it is called Miss Chelsea Aina dress in charcoal.
I love the shoes called G&D Demetra in Black.  Landmark to pick up the shoes is at Italian Style http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Langdale/165/55/26

I found the black lingerie to be very nice (from Fameshed) called neve prove bloom.  It comes in some really nice colors.  I included a headshot because I am going to describe my new head and skin etc below.


I will see you next year and I hope you have enjoyed Fashion Focus during 2017. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Vally Lavender

Additional Info about Vally
DeLa Bento Mesh Hair Adelia
LeLutka Bento Head - May
Maitreya Lara Body Bento 4.0
Custom Shape by Nash
GlamAffair May LeLutka Applier-America
ARTE translucent eyes
Share:

No comments: