Let Us Help You Celebrate!

Submitted by Solsty Kismet

Hello SLurfers! Nice to meet you! I'm Solsty Kismet, and I've recently joined the SurfWatch Team. I am excited to bring you all the latest events going on in the surf world!
   
My main objective will be to help you boost any events your sim might be having by advertising it on the Surf Watch Events Calendar. Additionally, I am stoked to help the amazing talents at SurfWatch throw periodic events designed to be inclusive and collaborative with all our surf brothers and sisters in all their endeavors.

If you have a Rez Day you'd like to celebrate, a partnering day, a special occasion, let us help you!   Let us know the date, send us the pictures, let SurfWatch help you make it special!

If you have an event or a show coming up that you want advertised with SurfWatch, please feel free to IM me inworld and drop me a NoteCard ♥ If you're just eager to join us at our next adventure, stay tuned for all the amazing things we have planned this upcoming month!




Share:

No comments: