SurfWatch Fashion Focus: COLLABOR88 - Shop Until July 6th!

Submitted by Valerie Lavender

There's more to the Second Life (SL) surf scene than the wave.  Beaches are full of dudes and babes checking each other out and checking out the latest in beach fashion.  Stay tuned for Valerie's regular series on SurfWatch Beach Fashion.



I found many nice Summer things at Collabor88 this round, including this fun romper.  Single colors or fatpack available by [Cynful]  It's called the Rendezvous Romper.  I also found the cute flip flops by [Atomic] (see photo) - fatpack available.  I also found some really cute kinis which I will feature very soon!  TP on over to Collabor88 and have a look -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/54/199/1090



  
If you have any questions just contact me!  
Valerie (Valium) Lavender

Location:  Monkey Cove












Share:

No comments: