City of Vonda - Virtual Highway

Submitted by Marianna Monentes

When I first came to VirtualHighway grid I was in search of the place where I could once again build and create my foods that I so love creating.  I read that owners Tiffany Magic and logger Sewell are offering a land and upload incentive so I decided to inquire and find out if maybe I could bring my products to VirtualHighway.


Tiffany Magic was very welcoming and explained that for creators they are offering great incentive for land and upload costs.  Just contact Tiffany Magic or logger Sewell for more details.

City of Vonda




While here, during my downtime, I have visited places like City of Vonda, an original Gorean City built in Second Life by  Andro Muircastle, Ubar of SL Vonda. When the city was retired it was given to Tiffany and she has erected that here, it is stunning.  Those interested in Gorean RP it is perfect and waiting for you. It has 22 regions set aside in a Gor Continent.  Olni is under construction... Lara is there... with the regions set up for Tancred's Landing, Ti and Saphronicus Fortress. Please come make this community bustle with activity it is waiting open arms for you.

Two years of building and perfecting the grid...Tiffany and logger will be the first to tell you it will always be a work in progress.

For me personally, building has been incredible.  I have had no issues its been really pleasant and fun. VirtualHighway backs up regions 4 times a day.
 
VirtualHighway - http://virtualhighway.us/
Share:

No comments: