Thanksgiving Wishes

Thanksgiving. A day we all spend together in turkey coma's thinking about all the things that we are thankful for.  Pumpkin pie, egg nog, stuffing, er, no, not the food although I'm thankful for that too. I'm talking about the things that I'm really thankful for.  My kids growing up healthy and happy. A job in a time when so many do not have one. A home. I'm thankful for the love in my life. My friends.

I'm thankful for an amazing staff that works on both this blog and our in-world magazine. I'm really excited about the next edition of SurfWatch In-World and I know you will love it. Thanks to Tauri and Ash for being my sounding board and inspiration and V for supporting me in all I do.

I'm thankful to be a part of a community that can be so generous and so friendly that it never fails to blow the socks off new comers and old timers alike. I'm thankful even for Linden Labs. Yes, yes, because without them, I'd not have all of you. I'd not have the Aussies, the Kiwis, the Germans, the Brits, the East coast US, the Hawaiians, the Midwest US, the Pole, and the French.  For all the grousing and hollaring and complaining we do about lag and crashing and not rezzing, we still have each other. For that I am truly thankful.

So no matter where you are today...whether it is Thanksgiving in your part of this marvelous world or not, take a moment to think about what you are thankful for. Share it here with us if you like. And remember, we shouldn't depend on a day like Thanksgiving to remind us of the blessings we have in our lives. Be thankful every day.

Happy Turkey Day!
Liss
Share:

No comments: