Surfing with Lissa

Heeelllllooooo! Now where did I put my favorite surf stick? I know it's here somewhere! While I dig through the garage looking, let's talk black beaches and home. Pull up some sand and let's explore!
Have a new surf sim or just your favorite surf spot? Hollar at me inworld or at lissapinion@gmail.com

Tsunami Beach is one of the only black sand beaches in SL. When you toss your board in the water here, you have a pier to slam into, er dodge, I meant dodge! Shops and two surf team clubhouses to explore in between sets. This beach features LSD waves so you never know what you will find when you visit. SSi, HP, LSD...the wave combos are endless here.


Vibes beach of course is near and dear to me as it is home to VW and myself and two great friends. Waves change as the storms kick them up and with the famous "Mori Deck" in place, you have a place to hang out as well as the beach campfire to warm up and dry off. SurfWatch Headquarters are located here as well as the Vibes team clubhouse.
Share:

No comments: