Mari's Mailbag: New Beginnings

submitted by Marianna Monentes

Well he saw his shadow lol...early spring. Hey do we have a SL groundhog..NOoo not me I mean did the SL groundhog see its transparent shadow?? Will we all have an early spring in SL?? I think so. Feel it in the air already. Everyone is gearing up to what I feel will be an excellent surf season. During the winter some teams ended while new teams forming, Boracay being one of those that ended. Even though it brought those tears I know its best for the team to continue where there is challenge for them. So always look for the challenges and strive through the lag and doubt and strive even harder.

There is never a final in ending to me I don't see it like that...I always see that there will be a new begining soon...is that a half full cup? YOU BETCHA!!
Share:

No comments: