Mari's Mailbag: New Perspective

I am so excited this year!! Told myself..."Self, you have wanted to learn so many things, this year thats what yer doin." So I took two days and studied GIMP and clothesmaking and have to tell you I did it!! What inundated me before was the massive tutorial articles to pour through to find the easiest most concise one.
Its all about tools in life. Knowing which ones and how to use them. So for me I searched for the tutorial that helped me to ready my toolbox. Also knowing the resources and where to go. For me, having the tools and resources saved me tons of time. In the past I used to research everything but now with less time I rely on others to do that for me.
So, think about what it is you want to learn here in Second Life (SL) There are so many awesome things you can be doing when your surfing is at a lull. Take a break and learn something new. It will make you feel great about yourself and give you a whole new persepective that just may help you to become an even better surfer!!
Share:

1 comment:

Jimbo said...

Mari,

GIMP is a lot of fun. You can also learn more about it by viewing their free online tutorials at:

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/


and video tutorials at:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=gimp+tutorials

Thanks for the tip!

Jimbo