Breaking News on Monkey Cove!

Syx Toshi, owner of Monkey Cove sims, just announced with sadness that, "Monkey Cove will be changing dramatically in the next few weeks. I will no longer be renting residential huts/areas. Due to the economic realities of estate ownership, I must change to a better model that will allow me to retain the sims in the estate. Effective immediately, I will only be renting full, 1/2 and 1/4 sims based on availability. This means that once the rent you have paid is up, there will be no opportunities to rent huts. If you are interested in renting a Full sim or Half sim, please send me a notecard. Based on the sim, prices will range from L$ 30,000/month - L$36,000/month for an entire Homestead Sim. L$ 16,0000/month - L$19,000/month for 1/2 Homestead Sim.

Syx states, "What has always made Monkey Cove special is the residents, and I hope to retain some of that magic in this next evolution of Monkey Cove. I think this is the best way to continue to have great surfing at Monkey Cove and meet the demands of the financial realities that go along with surf sims."

Contact Syx Toshi by notecard if you are interested in renting full, half and quarter sims.
Share:

No comments: