Tauri's Tidbits and Sticky Situations #6

We were recently having a convo about Second Life (SL) situations and talking about SL etiquette - is there such a thing? You know, the kinds of things you run into in SL and are not sure of the proper way to handle. We'll be periodically posting these dilemmas and looking for genuinely constuctive feedback on your opinion. If you have a comment or a dilemma of your own, let us know and we'll add it to the list!



Dilemma:
If you notice in SL that someone has unchecked your box so you can no longer see if they log in, should you ask them about it, retaliate by unchecking their box, drop them off your list, or just fagettabout it?
Share:

4 comments:

Kantbe Thursday said...

It depends.....

Do they owe ya money?

fagettaboutit

Lissa Pinion said...

I figure if they have unchecked me then there is a reason. If they are close to me I might call them up but for the most part, I'll leave them be as most of the time it seems they just need some down time or privacy

Abel Halderman said...

I wouldn't be worried if someone unchecked their box so you can't see hem online anymore. They may just need some time. Or they will delete you anyway eventually, so issue resolved ;-) Both ways are ok.

Anonymous said...

Well I am really bad about whizzing through my friends list clicking fast and furious and sometimes I accidentally uncheck things such as edit rights or seeing me online. So...can happen by mistake. I have made lots mad at me over that one :-)