SLSA Official Election Results

The Second Life Surfing Association (SLSA) has announced the official results of the September 1, 2010, Director election.  Abel Halderman and Kantbe Thursday, the only two candidates for two open Director seats, each received 9 votes.  They join Syx Toshi, Harbor Piers and Countess Decosta and fill the posts completed by Colleen Brennan and Bobbi Laval.  Halderman and Thursday's posts will run for 6 months, until March 1, 2011.  Toshi, Piers and Decosta seats will be up for election on December 1, 2010.  The SLSA staggers the election process to ensure there are some experienced Directors on the Board thru the transitional phases and has processes in place for special elections should a sitting Director be unable to complete their six month term.
Share:

2 comments:

Colleen Brennan said...

Congratulations Kantbe and Abel. I am sure you will both do a great job and I know that you are working with a good group of people. I am optimistic about the futures of the SLSA. I look forward to returning to regular surfer status and helping when I can. Thank you both for being willing to run and sacrifice your time for us.

Unknown said...

Congrats you crazy kids! I'll make sure there's always cookies and booze at my place with your name on it.