Mari's Mailbag: Magic

submitted by Marianna Monentes

The one thing I love the most about Second Life (SL) is the magic. Everything is!! Our waves to me are magic....our silly bases for shoes that turn our feet into high heels, the fact that we magically never have to wash our clothes! I recently found some hair that is going to revolutionize SL!! You may have seen similar type hair but I ran across this thumbing through XStreet pages which is one of my favorite pastimes. This hair is called IA Magic Hair! It has a menu with so many color choices but it gets better than that!! You can color the bangs or locks separate from the base hair which gives you endless possibilities!! Different styles, different accessories, one purchase is like buying an endless combination!  Check it out here:


Share:

No comments: