Kantbe Serious - well... this is... I'm Engaged!!!!!!!!

submitted by Kantbe Thursday


It hadda happen. I've met someone who has become near and dear to me, and we want to spend the rest of our SL lives together.

Yeppers, I'm settl'n down and having an engagement party to celebrate my commitment to the love of my life, Tanya Palianta. Ya'll may know her already as the international music star and bass player for the SLavE Girls DJ Band.

We're celebrating this Saturday, August 21, 2010. We realize this may be tough for some surfers since it's the same day as the Tsunami competition, so we're gonna have just have a short little drop in thingie from 1PM SLT to 6PM SLT (yeah, that's right.. 5 hours). SLavE Girls will kick things off and will be followed by a couple of great DJ's.

I hope ya'll can make it. I'd love for you to meet Tanya. If you've already met her, I'd still love to see you on this special day for me…… Seriously… ;-)





Join us at Izzy's Redux, http://slurl.com/secondlife/Earthsea%20Isle/198/146
Share:

No comments: