Juna Closes Black Book!

submitted by Arjuna Bombastic


Alright breaking news....Juna is throwing away his blackbook, and getting married to an awesome woman.

I wanted to happily announce my recent engagement to a long time friend. Our friendship has come full circle, we are now entering our future. On 27th July, after a nice day of riding every wave there was at Monkey, I cleared my mind and it all made sense to me ... I had found the ride to make me happy that i never want to end, and I proposed to my bride to be Myst.

So, to that end, we would like to have a party to celebrate. Friday the 20th of August, 8pm SLT. The location will be our house. Please come and celebrate our happiness with us as we embark on our future together. Wedding invitations are to follow next week. We love you very much and can’t wait for you to celebrate with us :)

Mark your calendars:

Party Location:  Mystyre Sapphire's Dancing Place, Whiteley (177, 106, 33)
Party Date and Time:  Friday, August 20, 8 PM SLT
Share:

No comments: