Pirate Point Break

I did a little exploring recently to see what was new in surfing venues and instead, I found a treasure in something old. 





Pirate Point Break at 236, 187, 23 and adjoining sim, Absentia, are two of 8 regions owned by Gooden Uggla.  Pirate point Break has been running an SSi epic for about a year and a half.




It's the home of a sweet little surf shop called Nuki-Nuki Surf Shop carrying several different board brands - I saw SSi and Namiko racked out front.





On Absentia, there's a surfboard rack carrying Luckie Brand surfboards.  Gooden says they were made about 3 years ago (they still refer to surfing at Weather!) and tossed me some coin to see if they were compatible with the epic.  The boards only have one semi crouch altho the instruction card explained how to do some jump manueuvers (I wasn't able to).  But a beginner could definitely keep themselves in front of the wave and some of the built-in sound bites were very cute!


Between the two sims you'll find fishing, a cool beach club with games, shopping in a huge mall area and some a quaint little shop called Paper Moon, dance clubs, a replica of the El Centro Theatre and a music venue, plus more (I don't want to give it all away!)



Come by, grab a chair on the beach, catch a surf, play some games, shop. 













Share:

1 comment:

Kantbe Thursday said...

Cool!

I've got this added to my surf sim list. IM me if you'd like the updated version.

If any of Ya'll spot something else that needs to be added or updated, please let me know.

Thanks!!!