Ashleigh's Advice #1

submitted by Ashleigh Dickins

A while back I tried to do a sort of ‘Follow Friday’ type of thing here on SurfWatch. But just about anyone who really knows me could tell you I am horrible at keeping up with a rigid schedule. I’ve just got too dang much going on, and sadly my memory isn’t what it used to be. Now instead of photographic it tends to be photoshopped. But I still want to share with you all, great things, great finds, great tips. So I came up with Ashleigh’s Advice.


No set day, no set date, just me popping up at random. ‘Hey! I’ve got a secret! Let me tell you.’ But only the best kinds of secrets, the good, fun and helpful kind. There’s a song I know, with a very appropriate lyric for this.

‘I believe in sharing when you find a good thing. It’s only common sense. Nobody likes to do it alone.’

So that’s what I’m doing, sharing the good things. If you have a good thing you want to share send me a message, we can share with the class. If you need help, advice, tips or tricks, let me know that too. I’ll do whatever I can to help, hunt down things across the grid, dish out helpful advice, and if there’s something I don’t know I will find out. We can do this together all of us. Helping, sharing, advising to make our Second Life a better life.

So, for this first column, that’s my advice. Share with me. Anything you want to share, good stuff, problems you need help with, you’re not alone. Don’t be afraid to reach out. I promise I won’t bite... hard.
Share:

5 comments:

Jimbo said...

Ash,
For starters, can you tell everyone your secret on how to grow two additional sets of arms like you did in your photo? A person could increase their hugs output by 200% with a couple extra pair. Thanks!

Lissa Pinion said...

If she tells ya, she'll have to kill ya Jimbo. All women come w/ extra arms. How we do all we do :-))

Kantbe Thursday said...

I'm waiting for Ash to market that 32 hour a day clock of her's. I've heard she's working on a SurfWatch logo one, too!

Unknown said...

LMAO!! *writes these all down for her next installment...* I will be sure to address all of these issues. I may even focus on men's hair next time too since that was a recent thing brought up to me...

Mick said...

Please advise us how to paddle like a motor boat too Ash