Your Heart is Mine...

We give on this day candy and flowers,

But we never stop to say thank you for the many hours.
You have stood by my side and gave your bright smile,
As if to tell our hearts it's been worth every mile.
No need to buy a teddy bear or even a card,
It's pretty simple and not at all hard.
Just let my arms wrap around you and hold you so tight,
And say without words that your heart is mine all night.
We may say I Love You throughout the year,
But on this fine day you and our hearts will be near.
Your words so sweet and straight from your heart,
My life is greatly enhanced with you a la carte.
My love for you will stand the test of time,
I look you in the eyes and say "I am glad you are mine"


~HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~
~I Love You Asyah Thorne~
Triston Mayo
Share:

No comments: