SurfWatch 2 Year Anniversary Celebration Presents DJ Splash

DJ Splash Kidd:  I take my DJ craft very seriously (but fun, of course!) and provide a very high level of professionalism to my work. I'm a team player and know how to work within a club environment to make an event is as successful as possible. I have a very good voice for Dee Jaying and use it to make sure my sessions are well delivered.

Music Styles: Wide range of music styles and good selection of songs: Classic Rock, Current Rock, Alternative, Blues, Country Rock, & Dance, House, Progressive & Trance style of music. I'm very eclectic and approach each set from the stand point of a mood or theme I want to get across.

DJ Splash Kidd will be spinning tunes at SurfWatch's 2 Year Anninversary Celebration at Southend on Saturday, February 27, 2010. This is a 12 hour event, from 9 AM SLT to 9 PM SLT, with DJs, speakers, singers, comedians, contests, demos and competition going on throughtout the day! Come celebrate 2 years of Second Life surfing with SurfWatch and don't miss DJ Splash Kidd!
Share:

No comments: