My SurfWatch Valentine

This amazing group of people that keep this blog going and growing - it wouldn't be Valentine's Day if I didn't tell you how much I love you!  Barc, my OTL, I love that you took a huge leap of faith in handing SurfWatch over to me when I didn't even know how to enter a post.  I love that you continue to support us thru your busy RL and Bali surf schedule.  Ash, my little Baroo, I love that you are always bursting with creativity, enthusiasm and fierceness.  I love that you are always thinking up unique ideas and finding ways to make it all happen.  Mari, soul sista, I love that you have jumped in with both feet and arms, never failing to grab something that needs doing.  I love that you love SurfWatch as much as I do and are willing to also put your heart and soul into it.  Col, I love your steady, strong, positive spirit.  I love that you share this vision for SurfWatch and carry it in new directions with excitement and eagerness.  And I love your grandma.  Socks, my furry favorite, I love that you have such a passion for SL.  I love that you are not afraid to risk your heart and your convictions. Rhett, I love that you have the courage to tread thru unpopular risky waters and write so eloquently what needs to be written.  Aeryn, I love that you listen patiently to all the dreams and ideas and just nod your head and say, we can do that, and then do it.  To our special contributors, sponsors, official merchandisers, guest writers, people that send us ideas, scores, pictures, and our readers - I love that you share in this SurfWatch project with us because it would not be happening without you.  You are as much a part of it as we are!  Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Share:

No comments: