Grandma Love

I love Second Life (SL) surfing.  I love baking cupcakes and giving them to the surfer kids, all of whom I also love.  I love memories of learning to surf with Duke rubbing baby oil on skin that is now wrinkled and dry, but was once smooth and supple.  I love the new bathing suits and surfwear that I will not be caught dead in at this age!  I love the waves and being able to drop my cane and ride.  I love my granddaughter and her friends and her beach.  I love the attitude of helping each other and leaning on each other.  I love that I am no longer expected to shave these old legs.  I love the fact that I've lived this long and seen so much and am still trying to figure out a blueberry.  Or blackberry.  Or raspberry?  Oh, and I love the boys that aren't afraid to dance with an old granny or seat her on their board for the ride of her life!
Share:

1 comment: