Dee Waverider's Surf Shop

Nestled in the West of Ireland (WOI) amidst other shops, one shop stands out to the avid Second Life (SL) surfer.










Surfboards clustered around a neon Open sign in the shop window, Dee Waverider's surf shop, DW Surf, sits on the pier located at the quaint and beautiful West of Ireland (23, 227, 24) shopping district.












Syx Toshi writes in detail about the special quality of Dee's boards (click the Surf Shop 6 sponsor logo along the right of the SurfWatch page to reach Syx' blog).









Dee will tell you about herself, "I'm an experienced real life surfer, ex Lifeguard and total child of the 70's. I surf all sticks, but my real love is for the longboards.  (Laughs)  I like to cruise. I also have a passion for sea planes and vintage motorcycles. I have an aversion to ponies, chocolate and the colour pink so suffice to say I'm not a girly girl.






I like to chill out on SL at my local break at Monkey Cove and enjoy some tunes with buddies. I don't do the surf comps because I'm too busy surfing and burning rubber. (Laughs) I'm really not a very complicated person. ~ Peace."


You can check out Dee's blog at http://deewaverider.blogspot.com/





Devinna Toll, SL Hall of Famer, showing off her new DW Surf Yellow Decker board.

Share:

No comments: