Channel Surfing with Jimbo the Cart Boy

SurfWatch ran into Jimbo in the Beachmart parking lot, collecting carts...and boy, did Jimbo have alot to say..about every subject!  (I think we all know the cart boys are the smartest employees at Beachmart!)  So we asked Jimbo if he would like to speak to SurfWatch readers about...well...everything...



Well, well, well. Lookie what just washed up on the beach!

Hello fello Surf Watchers, my name is Jimbo The Cart Boy. I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you all to my first periodic installment of a brand new special delux Surf Watch segment I like to call, "Channel Surfing with Jimbo The Cart Boy".

In the upcomming posts I'll be taking a look and giving my two sents about movies, TV shows, comercials, You Tube videos, blogs, web sites, IPhone apps, and all kinds of "stuff" that all have some sort of connection to the world of surfing, or at least try too. Of course, I am allowed to call the occationall audible and discuss completely obscure topics as long as I put the word "surf" in the post somewhere. My segment, my rules!


Oh, and I also got to warn everyone up front, I like to go off on meaningless tangents, I don’t follow standard grammer rules, I enjoy using run on sentences and my spelling and typos are pretty brutal because I like to spell fonetically and I never learned home row and I also type with two fingers. That's just my trademark and how I roll!

OK, so with that said, I'd like take a second and remind you that at the bottom of this (and most of the posts on Surf Watch) there is a little thing called "comments". That my friends, is your way to give your comments, voice your opinions, show support, or counter point to the blog you just read. So let's hear what you gotta say too, ahright?!? I just love audiance participation!

So, till next time, keep reading Surf Watch, stay tuned for my next post, and always always always be sure to SURF SAFE!

Jimbo The Cart Boy

Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! WTG Jimbo the Cart Boy! Can't wait to see wisdom you have to impart.

Lissa Pinion said...

I was a cart girl...I'm smart too! hehe Can't wait to see what ya come up with Jimbo!

Colleen Brennan said...

What is this home row of which you speak? Typing is just too technical.