Breaking News From the Editor in Chief

Readers of SurfWatch - apparently there is a faction within Second Life (SL) that is passing around doctored chat text of a private conversation I had in SL.  The copy that I saw had been altered from the original chat.  If you receive a copy of this chat, please know that it has been altered.  Also, this activity is illegal in SL and is grounds for suspension.  When people resort to this type of activity, it's desperate, it's evil, it's unethical and you can tell the kind of people by the lies they tell.  Please report this if you get a copy of this altered chat text to me or to Linden Labs.  If they do it to me, they will not hesitate to do it to you next.

Tauri Tigerpaw
Editor in Chief
Share:

1 comment:

Kekoa Arbizu said...

Who did this to you? I'll kick their azz!!!