CONTINUED BREAKING NEWS

Since our original breaking news, SurfWatch has been supplied with additional notecards that were distributed by a certain group within SL going as far back as June of '09 to this point. In at least two more cases, there appears to be some evidence of chat altering. To this point, SLSA Directors and Advisors appear to have been the targets. SurfWatch will continue to investigate and keep you informed. If you have additional information, you may contact Tauri Tigerpaw. Your information will be kept completely confidential.
Share:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anybody want 10-1 odds that my name is on a few of those altered notecards? LOL

Let me make this real simple: People that alter and distribute notecards of conversations are scumbags. Period.

Keep up the good work Tauri and if ya find the ones with my name on them pass them along to me so that I can take formal action.

/V