Announcements VI

THE LATEST BUZZ




(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯)



`*.¸.*´ Laval Photography `*.¸.*´


¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸


(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• •`¯¨• ¸¸ `•. `•.¸) `•.¸)


`*.¸.*´


Holiday Photos 2009


Hello everyone and Happy Holidays to all.
If you have not done your Holiday or Christmas pics yet, give me a call.
I am discounting my normal rates for the holiday season for holiday themed pictures.
$L 300 for your finished photo, ready for display or holiday giving.
I have my studio full of holiday themed sets and props for individual or couples photos.
Its easy to do, just wear your favorite holiday outfits, pick the set and pose you want, pick the holiday greeting you want. (See sample to right)
I have been getting these pics back with very short turn around times.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays
Bobbi



eMOTIONS


I is for...Incredible new letter and poses at eMOTIONS by *SKC*!  The letter I comes with one male, one female pose.  As with all letters, I is +copy/+mod.  That means you can move the poses around, change the size of the letter, the texture, color, even add lighting effects if you so wish.  This is a great addition to your photography props collection or a unique way to advertise your store/club/sim name.  Be creative!  Also BRAND NEW in the store today are 2 new girl sitting poses.  These two cuties poses are just adorable!  Contact Sierra Sugar for more information!
Share:

No comments: