A Sassy Surprise!

Braata Beach was the party spot for Thursday's, October 15, suprise party for Sassy1 FizzleChurch Drascol set the stage and the surfers had the place hopping!


Sassy had a special message for her friends after the party:

Wow!  Where do I start?  I am surrounded by the best of the best!!  In my 2 years in SL, I never was so lucky until I met the surf community.  So many true friends all supporting one another in the most awesome ways.  I want to thank all who came out to my surprise party and thank the ones who couldn't and messaged me.  I have never felt such love and care from people in SL.  Special thanks to Kris (Juneau) and Aurora (Jacks) for letting Church hold my party here (love you guys). 

To my loving fiance, Church, amazing comes to mind when I think of you.  I thank God daily for blessing me with you, Church.  Thanks, baby, for the most memorable moments in my life since meeting you.  I love you.
I wish all my friends the same joy as they have given me.

Share:

No comments: