Who IS Dr. Love???

A lot of you are wondering who I am. Your guesses are amusing, and I absolutely love this! I'm going to clear up a few things here today, but I'm going to keep my identity a mystery. There are reasons why I choose to remain anonymous, and I'll leave that to everyone to ponder why that is. I can only imagine what wild ideas you guys are going to come up with!






Dr. Love


Tauri Tigerpaw


First: Tauri Tigerpaw is my BOSS! A long time ago, when Tauri and I first met, we hit it off and became good friends almost immediately. One of the reasons I am the Love Doctor is my ability to read someone's personality very quickly and know if this person is real. With Tauri...what you see is what you get. I am asking her not to edit this column, as I know she would (editors note: pfffffffffffffft), due to the fact that she's the Editor and I'm writing about her in this week's column! Tauri...get your hand away from the eraser! Folks, I am NOT TAURI!

Second: I AM A MAN, through and through, and I love women and only women. I know that every woman has something special to offer any guy who's smart enough to see it! You ladies all drive me crazy. I sincerely love you all! You make my life so much brighter every day with your wit, your conversation, your sense of humor, your brains, and your beauty.

When Tauri first approached me about this column, she asked what I thought. I told her, "Hey, I would love to do this." But I have only one condition and that is, I remain anonymous to everyone but her, of course. I made her promise vociferously or I wasn't going to do this. I also asked that my name be Dr. Love, and she agreed.

Will I ever reveal myself to the readers of this wonderful SL mag? Probably not, at least, not in the near future. Ask yourselves this: isn't it really kind of fun that nobody but Tauri Tigerpaw knows who I am? I think it is, and I hope you all agree and let's have some fun with it. So people, keep guessing, and I promise this: if anyone gets my identity correct, I will fess up! But, if it's one of you gorgeous female avis, then you and I must go on a date...alone...to the place of your choice! Then maybe you'll see just exactly what the Doctor really knows!

This week's quote:

"Always remember that love is giving someone the power to break your heart and trusting them not to."

Peace and Love
Dr. Love


If you have a love question for the Love Doctor, feel free to post anonymously or not in the comments section. Or drop a notecard to Dr. Love care of Tauri Tigerpaw.
Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Love,

Is it wrong to lust after a co-worker? More then one? Maybe a boss? Especially since we are lusting after pixels and we really don't get paid? And if they are REALLY Hawt!???

Thank you in advance for your response.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA Love the question Anonymous! Let's see some more work for Dr. Love ;)