SLSA CELEBRATES 2 YEARS!

by the Roving Reporter

The Second Life Surfing Association celebrated their 2nd anniversary and the end of 5 seasons at a gala formal event thrown by Bonheu Chenaux, newly elected SLSA Director, and the rest of the SLSA Board, working with Quench Spotter who also DJd and MaryAnn Maa who hosted the event at the beautiful Eons Ballroom at Maa. Faces from the past made surprise appearances. Sebastian Saramago announced, "Hey all! I only wanted to say that the passion and community that SLSA has brought to surfing in SL has added so much to our lives. I personally thank all of your dedication, and I value your talents. I hope you all can come this month to the opening of the new Dive World sim. We will be unveiling our new sculpted waves system. I know the SLSA and others have really wanted to see something new."







Share:

No comments: